The Fund is currently focused on projects that have a measurable impact in the following areas:
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage/Unions
- Girls Secondary School Retention
- Adolescent Pregnancy
- Legal and Safe Abortion
- Contraceptive access
The CAMY Fund is especially interested in projects with a focus on changing public policy and increasing public funding for any of the above funding topics.
In addition to funding, the CAMY Fund also provides technical assistance to project leaders and their teams. This support is personalized with a focus on strengthening the following skills areas:
- Media and social media
- Public relations
- Project management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Physical and digital security
- Stress management and self-care/collective care
Click here to see a brief video about our technical assistance model.